Our reputation as legal advisers to the professions is second to none and we are regularly recognised as market leaders by the UK's most respected independent legal directories. We are trusted advisers to professionals such as lawyers, accountants, brokers, financial professionals (specifically, actuaries, investment advisers, and professional pension and lay trustees), as well as consultants and all involved in the construction industry.
In addition to our expertise in professional liability, we are at the forefront in advising professional firms on risk management, regulatory and disciplinary issues and, most recently, on the conversion to limited liability partnership status.
Our team is involved in developing products for those who insure professionals and in advising and assisting insurers, brokers and the professionals themselves on legal developments and matters affecting their businesses. This means we can combine the most up-to-date technology with our established expertise to ensure we are providing the best possible service.
Selected directory listings
- "Clients praise the ‘formidable depth and breadth of the expertise' displayed by the firm" - The Legal 500, 2014 edition
- "They are an excellent firm. I'm consistently impressed with how available, smart, thorough and diligent they are. All the people I've interacted with seem to be cut from the same cloth" - Chambers UK 2013
- "They're very organised and detailed in their advice; I would have full confidence in using them again" - Chambers UK 2013
- "The ‘excellent’ 20-partner team at RPC ‘values strong relationships with its clients’, and is ‘approachable, commercial, savvy and clever’" - The Legal 500, 2012
- "I am absolutely delighted by their performance. They bend over backwards to give answers" - Chambers UK 2012
- "There is a great deal of talent in the 'capable and dependable' professional negligence team at RPC. The team has an enviable client list across the entire range of the professional negligence spectrum and has defended numerous high-value claims in the last year...Clients report that they are well looked after by the firm, which runs a well-received series of 'interesting, relevant and attractive seminar programmes.' Sources are delighted with the work of the group, stating that 'they know what we want and they always deliver.'" - Chambers UK 2012
- "First-class service... advice and support is consistently high quality... the most complex matters are carefully considered and explained without any legalistic jargon" - The Legal 500, 2011 edition
- "Historically, this firm has been deeply entrenched in the market and its professional negligence practice is still considered one of the strongest around, with a formidable base of insurance clients" - Chambers UK 2011
- "There is excellent overall quality of service: the newsletters they send out are interesting and their breakfast seminars are first-rate" - Chambers UK 2011
08 September 2014
04 April 2014
17 February 2014