Our reputation as legal advisers to the professions is second to none and we are regularly recognised as market leaders by the UK's most respected independent legal directories. We are trusted advisers to professionals such as lawyers, accountants, brokers, financial professionals (specifically, actuaries, investment advisers, and professional pension and lay trustees), as well as consultants and all involved in the construction industry.
In addition to our expertise in professional liability, we are at the forefront in advising professional firms on risk management, regulatory and disciplinary issues and, most recently, on the conversion to limited liability partnership status.
Our team is involved in developing products for those who insure professionals and in advising and assisting insurers, brokers and the professionals themselves on legal developments and matters affecting their businesses. This means we can combine the most up-to-date technology with our established expertise to ensure we are providing the best possible service.
Selected directory listings
- "RPC ‘provides a top-quality service across a range of professions’, including the healthcare, financial services, accountancy and legal sectors" - The Legal 500 UK, 2015 edition
- "RPC’s ‘well-researched and well-prepared’ team is experienced across legal, financial, technology, cyber and construction disputes" - The Legal 500 UK, 2015 edition
- "Clients praise the ‘formidable depth and breadth of the expertise' displayed by the firm" - The Legal 500, 2014 edition
- "They are an excellent firm. I'm consistently impressed with how available, smart, thorough and diligent they are. All the people I've interacted with seem to be cut from the same cloth" - Chambers UK 2013
- "They're very organised and detailed in their advice; I would have full confidence in using them again" - Chambers UK 2013
08 December 2014
08 September 2014