Hotels and leisure
We recognise that a hotel is a business, not simply a real estate asset. Our goal is to help you achieve your business objectives as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Because we act for clients from across the industry - including owners, investors, developers, lenders and operators - we can offer an holistic view of the market. This broad insight allows us to pinpoint the challenges you face, whatever your role, and to deliver solutions that are both legally and commercially sound, and which address the needs of the business first and foremost.
Our experienced team comprises specialists from our commercial, real estate and construction practice areas. This enables us to offer an integrated, bespoke service tailored to your specific requirements.
We have supported hotel and leisure clients on issues spanning a range of projects and transactions including:
Selected directory listings
- "Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP's 'excellent', responsive and 'technically extremely strong' group has expertise in property in the energy and pipelines, retail, and hotels and leisure sectors" - The Legal 500, 2010 edition
Examples of relevant work
- Acting for RBS Hotel Developments on the refurbishment of the Grosvenor House, Cumberland, Waldorf and Russell hotels
- Advising a leading budget hotel operator on the acquisition and development of over 30 new hotels in the UK
- Acting for an international budget hotel group on the acquisition and development of four new hotels
- Advising Even Group on the acquisition, construction and management contract for the Southport Ramada Plaza
- Advising Saraya Holdings on the construction of a $1bn leisure resort in Jordan
- Acting for Montcalm Holdings on the redevelopment of the Montcalm hotel
- Advising Soneva Properties on a new build 20 storey hotel in the City of London
- Advising easyHotels on the acquistion of a hotel in central London
- Advising Clydesdale Bank on the development finance for two new build hotels in Stratford
- Advising a leading international hotel operator on various commercial agreements relating to advertising promotions