Legal Week - Client Satisfaction Survey
Legal Week Intelligence Client Satisfaction Report 2014 – RPC tops the polls for Quality of Commercial Advice and Cost/Billing Practice
RPC once again had a very successful year in the prestigious Legal Week Intelligence Client Satisfaction Report, ranking in the top 5 overall of UK firms. This means the firm has now achieved Best Legal Adviser status six years running.
The largest of its kind, this most recent survey is based on feedback from almost 1,400 clients, including 80% of the FTSE 100, and measures how satisfied clients are across a range of criteria. It is aimed at identifying the service standards and behaviours that clients most value from their legal advisers, and how well their lawyers deliver on those criteria.
Key results (all scores out of 10)
- Joint first in quality of commercial advice, with our score increasing from last year to 8.9
- First in cost / billing with an improved score of 8.4 (the highest of any UK firm)
- Joint second in personal/partner relationships (with a score of 8.9)
We also scored highly for quality of legal advice (8.8), maintained last year’s score for legal process outsourcing/use of flexible workforce, and increased our score for use of flexible workforce including paralegals and legal executives, seeing us achieve third place. We matched or exceeded the UK average in every single category.
What impressed clients most about RPC?
- Responsiveness and accuracy
- Creativity in finding a commercially viable compromise
- 'They understand our business'