Banking & Finance
Since the crash of Lehman Brothers, the banking community has faced one of the toughest and most challenging markets in its history. Our Banking & Finance Team is equipped with the experience and history to advise clients in today's very different landscape.
Acting for a core client base of banks, financial institutions, corporate borrowers, fund managers, corporate trustees, individuals and pension funds, we take on a wide variety of funding transactions and disputes, often with an international flavour.
Our practice is also home to one of the most respected and successful finance litigation practices in the City, which has extensive experience acting for institutional investors seeking redress from large investment banks, funds and other financial institutions.
- Acquisition finance, project finance and corporate lending
- Banking and financial markets litigation
- Hedging, derivatives and securitisation
- Real Estate Finance
Selected directory listings
- "RPC provides ‘focused advice on a timely basis’" - The Legal 500 UK, 2015 edition
- "RPC is noted for its ‘very high level of service and quick response times'" - The Legal 500, 2014 edition
- "The team is absolutely 'first-class', 'really superb' and 'absolutely exceptional', and that it 'provides a fantastic service for clients'." - Chambers UK 2013
- "Reynolds Porter Chamberlain has developed a strong practice acting for investors and corporates seeking to recover losses against banks…and also has expertise in inter-bank disputes." - Chambers UK 2012
- "Sukh Ahark is well regarded for his acquisition finance practice and high level of intelligence and business acumen." – Chambers UK 2012
For more information on transactional finance, please contact Sukh Ahark (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information on banking and financial markets dispute resolution, please contact Tom Hibbert (email@example.com).