Finance and Debt Capital Markets
What we do
- Funds at Lloyd's (FAL)
- Letters of Credit facilities
- Bridging finance
- Investment management agreements
- Client money, risk transfer, trust funds
- Acquisition finance
- Debt capital markets
- Trade and Receivables Financing
- Real estate finance
Our experience includes
- FAL – advising an overseas insurance company with a syndicate at Lloyd's on new FAL in relation to the acquisition of a UK insurance group and negotiating a security package acceptable to Lloyd's and new FAL providers.
- Investment Management – advising a leading managing agent at Lloyd's on investment management agreements with global asset management providers.
- Insurance Premium Finance – acting for a Jersey based premium finance company in an extension to its existing funding line.
- Arch Insurance Company (Europe) – advising on facilities for underwriting agency.
- Chubb Atlantic Indemnity – advising on the impact on an RVI policy of a change of ownership of assets and new guarantee.
- Clydesdale Bank – advising on a development facility provided to develop a new hotel project in Stratford.
- Bridgepoint Ventures – advising on a new funding structure for a UK based promoter in relation to a number of new developments funded by its clients in the UK.
- Student Cribs – advising a new UK based investment fund set up to invest in UK based student rental properties around the UK.
- Europaeiske Enjendomme Holding A/S – advising on the sale of notes in a securitisation.