We welcome you to join CFAAR's first event of 2022
Duration: 3 hours
Event type: Seminar
Provided by: RPC
In CFAAR's first event of 2022 we bring together the barristers behind the most significant crypto judgments in the jurisdiction to battle it out to determine whose case is the most important.
On the panel we have:
- Darragh Connell (Maitland) - AA V Persons Unknown
- Sam Goodman (Twenty Essex) - Ion Science v Persons Unknown
- Chloe Bell (Outer Temple) - Reyes v Persons Unknown
- James Collins QC (Essex Court) - Wang v Darby
- Nik Yeo (Fountain Court) - Tulip Trading Limited v Bitcoin Association for BSV and others
When the dust settles you the audience vote and decide the winner.
Location: Past event