Legal Practices Liability and Regulation
RPC seminar on legal practices liability and regulation.
Duration: 1hr 30mins
Event type: Seminar
Provided by: RPC
We will cover five key topics in one illuminating hour:
• Who needs a client account anyway? Examining techniques for de-risking client account liabilities
• Buyer beware, especially if it hasn't been built! - Where are we with buyer-funded development claims?
• Legal professional privilege under strain - Looking at the recent challenges to the scope of LPP and the emerging risk and regulation issues
• Regulation and law at war - Reviewing conflicts between regulation and common law in solicitors' duties
• Cyber risk - what is really happening - A review of crisis management and prevention in the legal sector
Location: Past event