We help the world's largest financial, corporate and professional services firms to implement robust compliance strategies and respond effectively to a regulatory change or incident.
So, whatever regulatory challenge you’re facing, whether you’re wrestling with a new piece of legislation or unexpectedly at the centre of a major news story, we’ll work with you to simplify the complex and ensuring you continue to thrive in a rapidly evolving regulatory world.
Our regulatory services include:
- Corporate crime and investigations: The burden of facing a regulatory or criminal investigation can be significant. We defend clients under investigation for regulatory breaches, corruption including; breaches of financial sanctions, false accounting, insider dealing and market misconduct.
- Anti-bribery and corruption: Our team works closely with clients to implement robust, cost effective anti-bribery programmes in line with international standards, and to manage risks and responses when things go wrong.
- Anti-money laundering: AML continues to be one of the most significant regulatory risks to firms. We help clients from implementing effective AML processes and controls to defending clients under investigation of breaches.
- Data protection: Protecting the data you hold has never been so essential to your business. We regularly advise on data regulations, including GDPR, relating to subject access requests, data handling, sharing and processing, breaches, and training strategies.
- Advertising and marketing: Some of the world’s largest corporates rely on us to keep their brand communications above board, from advertising standards to consumer regulation we help clients to simplify the complex.
- Product regulation: We'll provide the support you need to ensure product compliance. If things go wrong, we'll help you effectively navigate product recalls or disputes.
- Health, safety and environmental: Our expert team can support you whether you are shoring up your health, safety and environmental protocols, or facing an investigation in respect of an incident.
- Tax investigations and dispute resolution: Our dedicated tax dispute lawyers provide a comprehensive service covering pre-emptive advice on a wide range of risk issues, tax investigations and litigation before the tax tribunals and higher courts.
- Competition and antitrust: No business can afford to ignore competition law. We help clients through all issues including; compliance, investigations, merger control, cartels and litigation.
- Dawn raids: A dawn raid situation can be extremely stressful – and if you get it wrong, the repercussions can be severe. Our experienced team can provide an immediate response to help you on the ground, as well as in the all-important preparation for the possibility of a dawn raid.
- Insurance and financial services: We advise businesses on all aspects of insurance and financial regulation, including both contentious and non-contentious matters, to ensure our clients avoid the pitfalls.
- Professional practices: Our team combines sector knowledge with regulatory expertise to provide comprehensive support and advice for professional services firms, covering all aspects of their regulated business.