Global Access Lawyers
RPC has joined forces with pre-eminent insurance law practices across the world to add to our international UK and Asia claims offerings.
Global Access Lawyers (Global Access) brings together the best lawyers from leading insurance practices across the globe to offer clients unrivalled, specialist legal support. Members represent some of the largest London Market and domestic insurance firms in their respective jurisdictions. Ultimately, they live and breathe insurance and what the market needs from its lawyers.
Each member of Global Access is a leading insurance law firm in their own jurisdiction, with a proven track record of advising and supporting clients in connection with the most complex and high value defence and insurance coverage disputes. Each member firm has the local strength and depth to provide a comprehensive local solution for clients. In practice, no job is too big or too small.
The objective of Global Access is simple; to make our clients' lives easier by coming together with some of the best in the business to provide our clients with access to joined up and seamless legal support across the globe. By working with some of the most recognised legal brands in their local markets, this solution also brings with it access to some of the most experienced and accomplished insurance lawyers in their respective markets.
The Global Access platform is designed to provide a tailored solution, built around clients' unique coverage, defence, regulatory and policy wording needs.
Global Access offers:
- Access to recognised, leading insurance teams that have genuine expertise and strength in depth in their local markets;
- Shared values and mindset when it comes to working together, delivering the highest client service and understanding the business of insurance; and
- A global solution for our clients.
Global Access Lawyers in numbers:
- 6 firms
- 43 offices
- Over 2000 qualified lawyers
- Colin Biggers & Paisley – Australia
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP – USA
- HMN & Partners – France
- Kennedy Van der Laan – Netherlands
- Miller Thomson – Canada
For more information please visit Global Access Lawyers