Alexander Lee advises and acts in a broad range of complex civil/commercial litigation and arbitration matters including banking and corporate/commercial disputes, insolvency and restructuring, shareholders' disputes, directors' duties and tort.
Alexander has experience in banking and corporate/commercial disputes, insolvency and restructuring, shareholders' disputes, directors' duties and tort.
He also advises clients on a wide spectrum of non-contentious corporate/commercial matters, in relation to banking, shareholders' rights, directors' duties, insolvency, restructuring and employment. He served a secondment with a UK multinational bank, where he worked on a variety of corporate and retail banking matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Alexander trained and worked with Senior Counsel in one of Singapore's leading disputes firms on complex civil and commercial disputes. He has appeared in the Singapore High Court and Court of Appeal and international commercial arbitrations.
- Acted for an Indonesian conglomerate in a US$250m SIAC arbitration relating to a media joint venture with a Malaysian conglomerate.
- Acted in Court proceedings by a Dubai shipping investment company concerning the sale of a shipbuilding company.
- Acted for the director of a Singapore public-listed company in Court proceedings relating to directors' duties and shareholder oppression.
- Acted in Court proceedings by liquidators of a BVI company against its directors.
- Acted for a real estate development company in a conspiracy claim by a Singapore bank.