Charles Buckworth advises clients on a wide range of commercial matters, specialising in outsourcing and technology contracts.
Charles has a broad range of expertise across a number of sectors including payment systems, technology, financial services, IT and insurance.
His practice extends to advising on both contractual and corporate joint ventures and collaborations.
- advising on a key IT outsourcing for a major financial institution;
- advising on a website and software development agreement for a UK corporate;
- advising on the restructuring of a major UK payment system and the re-negotiation of an outsourcing agreement for key services;
- advising on a collaboration between a mobile money operator and mobile money provider;
- working for a major international airline on "software-as-a-service" arrangements following the sale of its software development business; and
- developing internal and external data protection policies for a major UK publisher.