Peter has a broad corporate practice with particular experience in domestic and cross-border M&A (both public and private), joint ventures and investment work (acting for both investors and investee companies). He has particular expertise in the retail and technology sectors and regularly acts for private equity and venture capital firms.Before joining RPC in October 2015, Peter spent seven years at Slaughter and May.
Peter studied law at Cambridge University and is married with two children. He is a keen sportsman, with a particular passion for rugby, cricket and skiing.
- Advising Stella McCartney on the buyout of her existing joint venture with Kering and the subsequent entry into a new arrangement with LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton
- Advising the owners of luxury luggage brand Globe-Trotter on the sale of a majority stake to private equity firm Oakley Capital
- Advising Mobeus Equity Partners on various Series A and Series B investments
- Supporting a large listed retailer, including on acquisitions, disposals and strategic investments
- Advising Paine Schwartz Partners on various mandates
- Advising the founder of a data management group on a sale (and rollover of proceeds) to a private equity buyer
- Advising a listed insurance business on various investments into UK insurance brokers
- Advising Daily Mail General Trust on the sale of Wowcher and the related joint venture with Exponent
- Advising various early-stage companies on their seed and Series A funding rounds