Tamsin leads RPC's insurance wordings team, assisting insurer clients with their products, policy wordings and associated literature. Tamsin and her team routinely collaborate with colleagues from across the firm, including the corporate commercial and regulatory insurance teams to deliver a holistic service, properly aligned to the needs of our insurer clients.
Tamsin has a reputation in the market as a technical expert in the drafting of insurance wordings and her experience includes:
- the design and development of new and/or bespoke insurance products;
- drafting wordings across mono-line and combined products for SME/mid-market through to global and multi-national master programmes with jurisdictional intricacies;
- consultancy, design and/or delivery of review and refresh projects involving existing wording and endorsement libraries;
- assisting in-house legal functions and underwriters with real-time support in relation to renewals, endorsements, bespoke insurance solutions or coverage advice in relation to current market issues impacting on wordings;
- delivering training and support to underwriters and claims teams on wording developments, legal updates and risk management.
In addition, Tamsin has a contentious insurance practice, specialising in defending professional indemnity claims and also advising insurers in relation to coverage issues and policy response.