The food and drink sector: Brexit and beyond
Last November we hosted a Food & Drink focused Brexit & Beyond panel discussion. During that event, our expert panel shared their insights into the most pressing issues facing the sector at that time and provided guidance on how companies could prepare for the expiry of the Brexit transition period. If you are interested in watching that webinar you can do so here.
Now that we are firmly into 'Beyond' territory, we recorded a follow-up discussion in July 2021 with the panellists which focusses on:
- How the months immediately following the expiry of the transition period have compared to their expectations last November
- The major trends / themes observed during that time
- Top tips for the food & drink sector as it continues to navigate the way forward
Chaired by: Ciara Cullen, Head of Food & Drink, RPC
- Nicola Hetherington, Senior Policy Advisor, Brexit - Confederation of British Industry
- Rebekah Kendrick, Head of Brexit & EU Affairs - Wine & Spirit Trade Association
- Sally Jones, UK Trade Strategy and Brexit Leader - EY
This conversation was recorded in July 2021 but the advice and tips from our panellists are still relevant and applicable today.