The role of the modern MGA (with Richard Clapham)
Welcome to Insurance Covered, the podcast that covers everything insurance. In this episode Peter is joined by Richard Clapham, CEO of DUAL, and together they discuss the role of the modern MGA.
In this episode we discuss:
- How the role of an MGA has changed in recent years
- The difference between MGAs, MGUs, coverholders & delegated authority
- The relationship between an insurer and an MGA
- How the DUAL model differs to other MGAs
- How MGAs can adapt to survive and thrive in the current market.
We hope you enjoyed this episode, if you did please subscribe to stay up to date with future episodes.
*Please note the below podcast will not run on Internet Explorer