Spotlight on private wealth - September 2019
Our quarterly update is designed to keep you up to speed with developments in disputes, and how you can avoid them, in the private client world.
In this edition we explore key trends in the art market and potential reforms to both inheritance tax and the disclosure of ownership of corporate entities. We also offer our top 10 tips for a successful mediation. If you have any feedback on this update or would like to know more about the issues covered, or anything else, get in touch.
Explore the latest edition
The big question
What’s happening in the art market? Read more
What's new? - an update since our last edition
- Court confirms claim for a deceased’s property can be brought out of time. Read more
- Overseas owners of UK property – what about the new public register and privacy? Read more
- Trustees and privilege – a welcome clarification. Read more
- Inheritance tax reform – finally here? Read more
- Who died first and why does it matter? Read more
- How do you have a successful mediation? Read more
- Custody of a painting known as the “Earlier Mona Lisa”. Read more