RPC Retail Compass: Navigating future change
We are delighted to present the 2018 Summer edition of RPC Retail Compass.
RPC Retail Compass is designed by our Retail Group to help steer you through the key legal and policy changes affecting businesses operating in the fast-moving and competitive retail sector over the next six months.
We hope you find RPC Retail Compass a useful resource. Please do get in touch if you would like further information or if there are any specific issues that we may be able to assist with. We would also be very pleased to hear from you if you have any suggestions for improvements to RPC Retail Compass.
Explore key legal and policy changes in RPC Retail Compass or download the full edition below.
Explore key topics in this Summer edition
- Corporate governance reform - draft secondary legislation. Read more
- New Financial Conduct Authority Conduct of Business Sourcebook provisions will take effect. Read more
- Corporate governance reform – FRC amendments to the UK Corporate Governance Code. Read more
- AIM-listed companies will be required to adopt recognised corporate governance code. Read more
- Salary Sacrifice arrangements will lose protection. Read more
- Mobile phone service providers will have a duty to allow consumers to have billing limits on their contracts. Read more
- E-procurement for public tenders will become mandatory. Read more
- Terms and Conditions for online sellers can no longer discriminate based on nationality or place of residence. Read more
- Other recent key developments and trends. Read more