Secure site help
If you have had trouble logging in to your secure area please review these solutions.
1. Are you using the right username and password?
Make sure you are using the correct username and password to access your secure site. In particular:
- Make sure there are no additional spaces before or after your username or password. This can occur if you are cutting and pasting from a different source.
- Make sure you are using the right mixture of capitals and lower case, as your log-in credentials are case sensitive.
- Ensure you do not have your "CAPS LOCK" setting on as your log-in credentials are case sensitive.
- Ensure you not using an old username and password, as these may have recently changed. The most current details should have been distributed to you.
2. Do you have an active internet connection?
Ensure that you have an active internet connection to access the site.
3. Please try again.
Occasionally websites have temporary glitches. If you are still having problems please wait a few moments and try again.
4. Still having problems?
If you are still having issues please get in touch through our contact form stating your name, your email address, the site you are trying to access and the problem you having. We will get back to you as soon as we can.