RPC and Hinshaw & Culbertson alliance
What do you get when two insurance law powerhouses work together?
Something greater than any one firm can offer.
The alliance between Hinshaw & Culbertson and RPC brings together two specialist insurance practices, working together for the benefit of our respective and mutual clients.
- provides an enhanced level of support for underwriters, claims and legal teams across the US, UK and Asia books of business and provides a gateway to Latin America with our dedicated Miami and London desks
- features an unmatched team of pre-eminent insurance lawyers
- offers joined up innovative solutions for cross-border work
- provides tailored insights and bespoke strategies spanning issues across the globe
By combining talent across our firms, we believe we can offer our clients the best of two firms, with fresh ideas and flexible support for the future – learning from each other and working together to deliver joined up and innovative solutions for our clients.
Our shared values around building strong relationships, understanding our clients, delivering outstanding client service and focusing on commercial solutions means we are aligned in our outlook as to how to help clients to thrive.
We look forward to putting this alliance to work for you and to discussing with you how the bridges we have built across the US, UK and Asia might add value to your business.
During the uncertain time of the COVID-19 pandemic we have collaborated to produce some informative videos discussing the impact of COVID-19 on the Insurance industry. Browse the videos here:
Our business lines and expertise include:
- Accountants, pensions & actuaries
- Aviation, satellite & aerospace
- Accident & health
- Agriculture, bloodstock & livestock
- Bermuda form
- Cyber (breach response, data & privacy liability)
- Energy (onshore, offshore)
- FI & D&O
- Fine art & specie
- Gig/sharing economy
- Health, safety & environmental
- Kidnap & ransom
- Life sciences, pharma & medical malpractice
- Political risk & trade credit
- Product recall & product liability
- Primary & excess casualty
- Professional liability
- Regulatory and legislation
- Run off
- Risk pools