Kate Langley is part of the Regulatory Group and advises clients on white collar crime matters, from compliance programmes to contentious investigations and regulatory liaison.Kate has extensive financial crime compliance experience, including anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and anti-tax evasion, along with conducting investigations into suspected fraud.
- Women Lawyers Division committee (Law Society of England and Wales)
- The Fraud Lawyers Association
- Female Fraud Forum
- Conducting investigations for global institutions into suspected wrongdoing (including alleged fraud, bribery and tax evasion).
- Investigating suspected market abuse and breach of employee confidentiality.
- Advising on the applicability of sanctions regimes.
- Leading international financial crime review projects, conducting site visits, board reporting and compliance strategy.
- Delivering client training on financial crime compliance.