Regulatory Radar 2020/21
Welcome to the 2020/21 edition of RPC’s annual Regulatory Radar, a guide to the key regulatory changes worth having on your radar. We hope this will be a useful resource, helping you scan the regulatory horizon and highlight changes that could impact your business.
Given the breadth of our regulatory expertise, this guide covers a range of regulators to give you the full picture a view across regulatory regimes - helping join the dots and navigate the regulatory maze. You will find digestible summaries of the key regulatory developments and trends and any key actions you should consider taking in preparation.
To find out more, explore this edition's highlights below or read the full report.
Click here to explore highlights
- The UK's new and improved Stewardship Code
- Will this be the year of the modern slavery crackdown?
- A mandate to focus on corporate criminal liability
- "No ifs, no buts" - Government's stance on the National Minimum Wage
- A stay of execution, but IR35 is still on its way
- Digital Markets: A Priority for the CMA
- Work-related stress identified as an HSE priority
- The long-awaited Environmental Bill
- Landmark change for food labelling
- Medical Devices Regulation on the horizon
- UK as a third country for data transfers
- The new ePrivacy Regulation
- SMCR: The tricky implementation phase
- Audit market: From recommendations to reforms
- New Regulation for Surveyors
- Key contacts
- Navigating the maze