Snapshots Spring 2021: Your data fix
A roundup of key legal developments in data for the modern commercial lawyer.
Snapshots seeks to cover everything the commercial lawyer needs to know from the previous quarter, aiming to address all the major changes affecting commercial law, from the key cases to data, digital, consumer and advertising developments.
Snapshots: Your data fix is your one-stop-shop for the key developments in the data space.
Explore all topics in the latest Snapshots update here
- Data Subject Access Requests: High Court declines to issue order compelling compliance with multiple DSARs when used abusively or for an alternative purpose. Read more
- European Commission awards draft adequacy decision to the UK. Read more
- European Council makes progress on the ePrivacy Regulation. Read more
- ICO resumes investigation into real time bidding (RTB) and AdTech. Read more
- European Data Protection Board (EDPB) issues draft guidelines for data breach notification. Read more
- DCMS publishes prototype trust framework on digital identity products and services. Read more
- ICO launches data analytics toolkit. Read more
- Leads Works lands £250,000 fine for sending marketing messages without consent. Read more
- EDPB adopts guidelines on virtual voice assistants. Read more
- UK publishes response to consultation on online harms. Read more