Snapshots Autumn 2021: Your digital fix
A roundup of key legal developments for the modern commercial lawyer focusing on everything you need to know in the digital world.
Snapshots seeks to cover everything the commercial lawyer needs to know from the previous quarter, aiming to address all the major changes affecting commercial law, from the key cases to data, digital, consumer and advertising developments.
Explore the latest in digital below or access the full edition of Snapshots for Autumn 2021 here.
Your digital fix
- DCMS publishes policy paper on digital competition regulation
- DCMS and BEIS consult on new pro-competition regime for digital markets
- Government publishes online safety guidance for businesses
- Law Commission publishes reforms targeting serious harm arising from online abuse
- NGO submits complaints on allegedly discriminatory algorithms for job ads