Innovative business models and disruptive technologies have transformed the world of finance and its future. We can help you navigate this rapidly changing landscape – leaving you free to focus on innovating and developing your business.
FinTech businesses face very specific challenges, like uncertainty over regulations, ensuring ideas are protected, concerns over cybersecurity and data, and safely and effectively structuring commercial deals.
We know that FinTech businesses need lawyers who genuinely understand technology and regulation. RPC combines its market-leading corporate, commercial, regulatory, technology, data, and IP abilities to help businesses adapt to the way FinTech is revolutionising the commercial, legal and financial landscape.
Our specialist international team is based in the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore and is on hand to help your business launch, grow and succeed. Some of the world's leading companies in technology, media, financial services, life sciences and elsewhere, rely on us for a broad range of disputes, transactions, regulatory, employment and competition advice – because we share our clients' vision and help our clients to fulfil it.
We can support you with:
- structuring, funding and investing in FinTech start-ups
- acquiring and disposing of FinTech businesses and their assets
- technology, outsourcing, projects, data protection, IP, digital, consumer regulation, and advertising and marketing
- compliance with the rapidly-changing data protection legislation around the world; particularly the heavy burden on technology companies operating across borders
- compliance with relevant financial services regulation
- delivering commercial solutions across all technology disputes. We have adopted a conflict-free model which enables us to act against major commercial and investment banks
For our payments and consumer credit clients, we have a dedicated team that provides specialist support to clients in the payments sector and those that need to use it.