Charles Buckworth advises clients on a wide range of commercial matters, specialising in outsourcing and technology contracts.
Charles has a broad range of expertise across a number of sectors including payment systems, technology, financial services, IT and insurance.
His practice extends to advising on both contractual and corporate joint ventures and collaborations.
- Advising major insurers and brokers on a range of commercial contracts and outsourcing agreements
- Advising a range of financial institutions and large corporation on GDPR and data compliance
- Advising on a key IT outsourcing for a major financial institution
- Advising on a website and software development agreement for a UK corporate
- Advising on the restructuring of a major UK payment system and the re-negotiation of an outsourcing agreement for key services
- Advising on a collaboration between a mobile money operator and mobile money provider
- Working for a major international airline on "software-as-a-service" arrangements following the sale of its software development business
- Developing internal and external data protection policies for a major UK publisher.