Connor is a partner in our Corporate team and leads RPC's Public Companies practice. He has over 20 year's experience representing listed companies on a wide range of transactions, including IPOs, equity fund raising and public M&A, as well as advising on corporate governance and other regulatory matters.
Connor has particular experience in representing public companies on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and AIM, as well as private companies, shareholders, investment funds and financial institutions on UK and cross-border matters. He regularly advises on the Listing Rules, Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules, the Market Abuse Regulation, the Prospectus Regulation Rules, the AIM Rules, the Takeover Code and general company law.
- Advised Ceres Power Holdings plc, a developer of fuel cells and electrolysis technologies, on its listing on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange
- Advised ADVFN plc, an AIM quoted provider of market information to retail investors, on its placing and open offer of ordinary shares
- Advised DG Innovate, a research and development company focusing on electric vehicle drive and energy storage technologies, on its reverse takeover with Path Investments plc and listing on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange
- Advised Frasers Group plc on its takeover of online retailer MySale Group plc
Deals below were advised by Connor at his previous firms
- Advised Investec Bank plc in connection with its role as sponsor and financial advisor to Sportech plc on its Class 1 disposal of the Football Pools business
- Advised Numis Securities on its acquisition of intellectual property rights in RBS Hoare Govett small cap index, renamed as the Numis Smaller Companies Index
- Advised St. Modwen Properties plc on its placing and open offer and retail bond offer
- Advised Active Partners, a consumer sector focused private equity fund, on its investments in Leon Restaurants and Context Travel, and on its sale of Evans Cycles
- Advised Unilever Ventures on its investments in Blis – a location based advertising technology provider; Gousto – a recipe box delivery business; Snatch – an augmented reality mobile game; Snog – a frozen yogurt brand; and Rahu Catalytics – a developer of coatings and ink catalysts
- Advised Citigroup Alternative Investment LLC in connection with the IPO of Deutsche Annington on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Advised Warner Music Inc. on its investment in MelodyVR Group plc, an AIM quoted virtual reality music business
- Advised Beazley plc on its retail bond Euro MTN programme
- Advised Aldersgate Investments Limited on its takeover of Arena Leisure plc
- Advised Fidelity China Special Situations plc on its IPO and retail offer on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange
- Advised Thomas Cook Group plc on its acquisitions of Essential Travel, an online provide of travel insurance, and Gold Medal International, an independent travel business
- Advised Chime Communications plc on its takeover of Essentially Group, a sports marketing and management business
- Advised Umeco plc on the Class 1 disposal of its supply chain business to funds managed by Exponent Private Equity
- Advised Unitech Corporate Parks plc on its IPO on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange
- Advised Skype Technologies on the disposal of its voice-over-internet business to eBay Inc.
- Advised HM Treasury on the redemption preference shares as part of the recapitalisation of Lloyds Banking Group in 2009
- Advised Travelocity on its takeover of lastminute.com plc