Connor advises listed and pre-IPO companies on M&A, equity fund raising and corporate governance.Connor has experience in representing public companies on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and AIM, as well as private companies, shareholders, investment funds and financial institutions on UK and cross-border matters.
- Fidelity China Special Situations plc on its IPO and retail offer on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange
- St. Modwen Properties plc on a number of capital markets transactions, including its placing and open offer and retail bond offer
- Aldersgate Investments Limited on its recommended takeover of Arena Leisure plc
- Active Partners, a consumer sector focused private equity fund, on its investments in Leon Restaurants and Context Travel, and on its sale of Evans Cycles
- Crosstree Real Estate Partners on a joint venture with Anschutz Entertainment Group to finance, develop, and manage a retail outlet village within The O2 in Greenwich, London
Deals above were advised by Connor at his previous firm