Emily works on a broad range of corporate matters including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, joint venture arrangements and general corporate advisory work.She acts for a wide variety of clients across a range of industry sectors, including in the food and beverage, technology, retail and insurance sectors.
- Acting for Paine and Partners, a large US PE fund, on its £120m strategic investment in a leading supplier to the food industry.
- Advising Molson Coors on the acquisition of the entire share capital of Birradamare, an Italian craft brewery.
- Providing general corporate advisory support to Pizza Express.
- Advising Zebra A/S, the parent company of Danish homewares retailer Flying Tiger Copenhagen (formerly known as Tiger) on its acquisition of certain of the retailer’s UK stores and the subsequent finance arrangements.
- Advising an e-discovery and document services firm on the disposal of its medical records business.