Head of Restructuring & Insolvency
Finella specialises in advising banks, insolvency practitioners, funds, corporates and all stakeholders of insolvencies on both contentious and non-contentious restructuring, formal insolvency and turnaround situations.She represents office holders, lenders or distressed companies in business rescue and corporate turnarounds.
With over 18 years' experience, Finella has a broad range of experience advising on a number of complex and high profile domestic and multi-jurisdictional matters including trading administrations, bankruptcy and receiverships to fraud and syndicated restructures.
Recommended - The Legal 500 UK 2021
- Acting for the shareholders of Force India Formula One Team (in liquidation).
- Acting for Vijay Mallya.
- Acting in respect of the purchasers of a multi-national production and retail business from Administrators.
- Advising the directors and subsequently appointed Administrators in respect of the administration and CVA of Eco City Vehicles PLC.
- Acting for Directors and subsequent Special Administrators of Hume Securities PLC (in special administration).
- Acting for the management team of JLL in the MBO of JLL's Property Investment Fund Business.
- Acting for the Administrators of Woolworths PLC (in administration).
- R3, the Association of Business Recovery Professionals