Lucy Kerr is part of the Regulatory Group and advises clients on contentious financial services regulatory matters, as well as commercial disputes.Lucy has extensive experience of defending financial services firms in relation to regulatory enforcement actions, as well as acting for clients in relation to wider banking and private equity disputes.
- Representing a foreign bank in relation to an FCA investigation into its anti-financial crime systems and controls.
- Representing a large private equity fund and its directors in relation to FCA enforcement proceedings and high court litigation following the collapse of the fund.
- Acting for an international derivatives trading platform regarding an FCA investigation into its compliance with COBS and its anti-financial crime practices.
- Advising the CEO of an insurance firm in relation to an FCA investigation into the CEO's APER obligations.
- Advising an international payment services firm on a multi-million pound dispute regarding the provision of data analytics services.
Rising Star - The Legal 500 UK 2021
Rising Star - The Legal 500 UK 2020
"Lucy Kerr is a wonderful resource, mature beyond her years." - The Legal 500 UK 2020
"clever, thoughtful and personable" - Legal 500 UK 2018