Nigel is a senior lawyer specialising in IT, outsourcing, complex commercial services contracts and procurement delivering business-practical legal advice.
Nigel has considerable experience in the delivery of large-scale procurement projects and re-negotiations. He has advised clients in public and private sectors, as well as customers and suppliers of commercial and technology services and products.
Nigel has advised on a wide variety of significant and high-value commercial and technology transactions including: international IT and BPO arrangements, national and international IT services, Cloud and SaaS procurements, transformation projects, facilities management, infrastructure and multi-national consultancy services.
Nigel brings a practical and pragmatic approach to the lifecycle issues that arise in transformational and business-critical projects.
- Advising a major European bank on its global transformation project of HR and IT services
- Supporting a global retailer with the negotiation and drafting of key R&D and other commercial agreements
- Advising a FTSE 30 company on a major procurement of IT services as part of a complex realignment and renegotiation of outsourced services
- Advising a major financial services provider on the establishment of standard terms under which to procure IT, products, maintenance and other services
- Advising a Fortune 100 global organisation in the use and development of its standard terms of business, including the provision of training to relevant business units