Paul Bagon specialises in advising stakeholders in all aspects of cross-border and domestic insolvencies, financial restructurings, corporate turnarounds, complex workouts and recovery mandates.
Paul has extensive experience advising companies and individuals in relation to all aspects of domestic and cross-border insolvency and restructuring matters. He has represented all types of stakeholders across capital structures in relation to distressed debtors, including company boards, funds, lenders, bondholders, ad hoc committees, insolvency practitioners, trade creditors and other parties-in-interest.In addition, Paul has advised clients in relation to complex fraud situations, domestic and international debt and asset recovery mandates and financial regulatory matters.
"Paul Bagon is an absolute joy to work with." - The Legal 500 UK 2022
Recommended - The Legal 500 UK 2021
- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. in relation to various UK and International restructuring and workout matters
- The special administrators of MF Global UK Limited in relation to and following the first ever filing under the UK Special Administration Regime
- A multi-site UK care home operator in relation to a comprehensive debt and equity restructuring
- The successful turnaround of a distressed FCA regulated broker-dealer
- An ad hoc bondholder group in relation to the successful out-of-court restructuring of a UK plc