Tom Jenkins is a senior associate in the Regulatory Group. He has extensive experience conducting anti-corruption investigations and advising on the implementation of compliance programmes.Tom has advised clients facing a wide range of white-collar and regulatory defence challenges, including working on multi-jurisdictional investigations, liaising with regulatory and prosecutorial bodies, and advising on preventative measures and ongoing regulatory compliance. He has advised on high-profile investigations involving a range of areas, from bribery and corruption and fraud to allegations of market abuse.
- Advised a large UK engineering company in relation to an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions/Deferred Prosecution Agreements with UK, U.S. and Brazilian investigating authorities relating to bribery and corruption involving the use of intermediaries in multiple markets.
- Provided advice to an international commodities trading company on risks relating to the use of third parties and enhancements to its compliance procedures.
- Advised a European debt fund in relation to allegations of market abuse, including conducting an internal investigation and interacting with financial regulators in multiple jurisdictions.
- Conducted an internal investigation for a German manufacturing company relating to bribery and corruption risks in China.
- Worked on an internal investigation for a European investment firm relation to bribery, corruption, bid rigging and fraud allegations raised by a whistleblower in the context of an M&A transaction.
"Tom Jenkins – a super star senior associate, huge work ethic and delivers every time" - Rated as a "Rising Star" in Legal 500 2023