50th episode special - A judges view of insurance (With Sir Bernard Rix)
Welcome to a special episode of Insurance Covered, celebrating our 50th episode. In this episode Peter interviews Sir Bernard Rix discussing his career as a barrister and a judge, focusing on the judgements he made that impacted the insurance industry.
In this episode we discuss:
- Sir Bernard's early career as a barrister and his journey to becoming a judge.
- How Sir Bernard became known as an insurance specialist.
- The key insurance judgements made by Sir Bernard.
- Sir Bernard's favourite cases he passed judgement on
Thank you for your continued support of the podcast, we hope you enjoyed this episode, if you did please subscribe to stay up to date with future episodes
* Please note these podcasts will not run on Internet Explorer