Our clients include global household names and smaller private businesses operating across the industrial goods, natural resources and consumer sectors.
Examples of work
- Defending a manufacturer of 'metal-on-metal' hip implants in more than 250 claims against allegations that the products were defective
- Acting for insurers and corporates in defending liability claims concerning many different types of products including toys, food, electrical and medical devices
- Advising insurers and reinsurers in relation to various property damage (including fire, flood and machinery breakdown losses) and business interruption claims arising from losses at mines in Europe; Africa; Asia; Australia and Latin America.
- Advising on many high profile health and safety incidents, often behind the scenes
- Advising a UK manufacturer in respect of a pan-European cartel investigation (and potential related follow-on damages claims)
- Advising various specialist and luxury brand manufacturers in relation to their respective distribution, franchise and retailer appointment agreements
- Advising US manufacturer Tritec Seal on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Rolwey Group Holdings Limited and the indirect acquisition of its subsidiary, Blue Diamond Technologies Limited UK
- Advising Metal Technology Co. Ltd on the acquisition of Swedish based Sandvik Powder Solutions AB
- Acting for aviation and components and systems manufacturer Triumph Group on the development of a new manufacturing facility and the extension of an existing site