- Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
- Bar Standards Board (BSB)
- Financial Reporting Council (FRC)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Architects Registration Board (ARB)
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
We have a separate page for healthcare here.
Our offering focuses on six key areas:
- Emergencies: clients come to us with their problems and crises because we are independent, responsive, experienced and trusted. We’ve seen it all before: the discovery of the rogue partner, the data breach incident, the dawn raid or the regulator’s demands for the immediate production of client documents. We can be there to assist 24/7 and we are confident your professional indemnity insurers will know us well.
- Self-reports and investigations: We regularly advise clients on their obligations to self-report, we carry out internal investigations and we act on their behalf when responding to regulators' enquiries.
- Disciplinary proceedings: We have extensive experience of client representation before the disciplinary tribunals in our targeted sectors.
- Networks, referrals and relationships: Relationships with others are vital to the financial success of professional practices. We advise on and draft: collaboration agreements between firms and across borders; referral fees and introduction arrangements; governance and liability protections for networks of firms; outside counsel guidelines and service level agreements.
- Risk & Compliance: We act as the trusted adviser to the heads of risk in numerous professional services firms. We draft policies and audit compliance arrangements. We can talk risk without losing sight of practicality and commerciality. We can be a second set of eyes, a sounding-board for a tricky problem or even your outsourced general counsel.
- Perimeter advice and firm set-up: We have set up some of the most innovative structures for professional firms, especially in the legal services sector. We can also assist with regulatory authorisations, governance arrangements and due diligence on laterals.
Where we need to work alongside lawyers in other jurisdictions, we are part of the TerraLex network and have access to over 150 law firms in 100 jurisdictions across the globe.