Claire Revell is an insurance litigator who specialises in defending professionals in professional negligence claims and advising insurers on policy coverage.
She has acted for a range of professionals, including accountants, construction professionals and brokers but currently focusses on defending lawyers.
Claire's caseload includes high value and complex claims as well as more straightforward matters. She also has significant experience in employment practices claims and has advised insurers both on policy coverage and defence.
- Brearley & Others v Higgs & Sons  3 WLUK 463
- Brearley & Others v Higgs & Sons (a firm)  EWHC 376 (Ch)
- Brearley & Others v Higgs & Sons (a firm)  EWHC 1342 (Ch)
- Mark Reynolds (as liquidator of CSB 123 Limited) v Caroline Stanbury  EWHC 2506 (Ch)
- Brearley v Higgs & Sons (a firm)  EWHC 2635 (Ch)