4 Questions For The Digital Age (With James Platt)
Welcome to Insurance Covered, the podcast that covers everything insurance. In this episode Peter is joined by James Platt, former Global Chief Operating Officer and Chief Digital Officer and now an Advisor at Aon. They will be discussing the 4 questions every organisation should be able to answer before considering changing and deploying digital technology.
In this episode we cover:
- What is meant by the 'digital revolution'.
- Why it is important for insurers to be transitioning to digital.
- What is meant by 'digital disruption' in the market.
The 4 questions James believes should be considered by insurers before embarking on a digital change journey:
- is the desired outcome clear?
- Is the technology potential understood?
- Is there real commitment to change?
- Is the deployment capability in place?
- Which of these questions James believes is the most important
We hope you enjoyed this episode, if you did please subscribe to be notified when new episodes release.
*Please note the below podcast will not run on Internet Explorer