A look at the Association of British Insurers (a podcast with Seth Williams)
Welcome to Insurance Covered, the podcast that covers everything insurance. In this episode Peter is joined by Seth Williams of the Association of British Insurers (ABI) which is also their topic for discussion.
In this episode we discuss:
- Who the ABI are and why they were formed
- What their role in the insurance market is
- The work they are doing in the area of climate change
- The role the ABI and the insurance industry can play in relieving climate change pressure
- How they work with similar organisations across the world
We hope you enjoy the episode, if you did please subscribe to stay up to date with future episodes.