Insurance of the gig economy (With Janthana Kaenprakhamroy)
Welcome to Insurance Covered, the podcast that covers everything insurance. In this episode Peter is joined by Janthana Kaenprakhamroy, CEO of Tapoly, an award winning insurtech that provides commercial insurance to small businesses operating in the gig economy, which is what they discuss today.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Janthana became involved in the insurance world.
- How and why she created Tapoly.
- What is meant by the gig economy and how large it is.
- The difference between the gig economy and the sharing economy.
- The challenges Tapoly have faced since their launch.
- What the future holds for Tapoly.
We hope you enjoyed this episode, if you did please subscribe to be notified when new episodes release.
*Please note the below podcast will not run on Internet Explorer