The Future Of Flooding (With Ivan Haigh)
Welcome to Insurance Covered, the podcast that covers everything insurance. In this episode Peter is joined by James Platt, former Global Chief Operating Officer and Chief Digital Officer and now an Advisor at Aon. They will be discussing the 4 questions every organisation should be able to answer before considering changing and deploying digital technology.
Welcome to Insurance Covered, the podcast that covers everything insurance. In this episode Peter is joined by Ivan Haigh, Professor of Coastal Oceanography at the University of Southampton. In this episode we discuss the future of flooding.
In this episode we cover:
- What is happening at the with sea levels and the causes in the change.
- What impact this is likely to have on society.
- What the future hold for rising sea levels and flooding.
- Ivan's article "Will London soon be underwater".
- How insurers can use data to prepare for such changes.
We hope you enjoyed this episode, if you did please subscribe to be notified when new episodes release.
*Please note the below podcast will not run on Internet Explorer